The Eddyline C135 offers the serious kayak fisherman a lightweight alternative to the heavy polyethylene rigs currently plying the back waters. Its performance benefits from the Eddyline legacy of design. Acceleration is quick, and just a few strokes will bring you up to speed. Well balanced and easy to handle in wind, this kayak is very stable, as confirmed by Pro Fisherman Charlie LaBar “The Eddyline C135 is the most stable platform I have ever fished from in the10 years that I have been kayak fishing.” The hatches and tankwell are easy to reach from the cockpit and the deck platform is abundant when the seat is flipped up.
The Eddyline C-135 sets a new standard in the industry with the luxurious Cloud 10 Seating System – offering 4 seating positions for comfort: High Forward, High Back, Low, Reclined and can be folded back out of the way when standing. It can also be removed from the boat. Made in America using anti-microbial marine grade foam and solar weave tech-mesh fabric, the Cloud10 Seat provides durable, breathable, water and sun proof comfort for those long days on the water.
The Eddyline C-135 YakAttack Edition won Best Boat and Best of Show at ICAST 2015, the largest sport fishing trade show in the world. http://www.kayakfishmag.com/featured-catch/eddyline-c135-icast-best-of-show/
TKFS Notes; We are very sad to see this kayak discontinued. Super light, fast, laid out perfect for fishing and comfortable. We have two leftovers marked for Clearance.
THESE KAYAKS DO NOT QUALIFY FOR FREE SHIPPING
- Lightweight construction quickly accelerates to top speed in just a few strokes
- Modified Gull Wing hull delivers maximum stability and tracking
- Well-balanced and extremely stable hull makes the C-135 easy to keep on course in windy conditions
- Cloud 10 seating system offers 4 seating positions for comfort: high forward, high back, low and reclined
- Seat can be folded back out of the way when standing or easily removed from the boat altogether
- Adjustable foot pedals offer comfort and paddling efficiency
- Center compartment has a hatch liner to keep items in their place
- 4 hatches provide plenty of gear storage and allow access to the hull interior for mounting accessories (accessories not included)
- Rear tank well bungees feature adjustable track positioning with additional accessory mount capability
- Carbon carry handles eliminate finger pinching when lifting the kayak
- Comes standard with installed deck pads for cockpit comfort and stand-up traction
- 2 YakAttack GTTL top-loading GearTracs allow attachment of aftermarket paddling and fishing accessories (accessories not included)
Made in USA.
- Length: 13′ 5″
- Beam: 34″
- Weight: 69 lbs.
- Cockpit Size: 23″ x 51″
- Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Seat: Cloud 10 Seat
For all of our Eddyline kayaks, parts and accessories, CLICK HERE