The TKFS Mullet Miller Cart Conversion Kit include the parts necessary to convert your C-tug cart into the Mullet Miller Cart. Kit includes 2 pre-drilled aluminum sleeves, 4 roll pins and 2 ring pins. The complete axle kit to upgrade your existing CTug to The Mullet Miller Cart. Instructions are included, but this is a bit advanced and not for folks without some tools in the shop.
30cm Wheeleez Wheels are not included.
- The black plastic sleeve which is over the chrome shaft of the cart must be removed. Jon uses a Dremel tool with the fiber cut off disk.
- Cut off the end where the plastic toggle is. Do so near the end of the chrome shaft.
- Next cut along the base of the cart around the circumference of the chrome shaft. Try not to cut the chrome. It is hard and slick so it is not easy to cut.
- Cut the black plastic along the length on either side to the chrome sleeve. Again try not to cut the chrome sleeve.
- Now that you have 2 slots down either side of the black plastic use a large screw driver to pry off the plastic.
- Now you will have an exposed chrome sleeve. Follow the instructions above for the other side.
- Place the aluminum sleeve alongside the chrome. It is best to mark the general area where the 2 holes will be. Rough them up as the slick surface of the chrome sleeve is extremely difficult to drill into. The drill bit will slide off and it dulls the bits quickly. Roughing it up gives the drill bit the ability to immediately cut without slipping.
- Slide the aluminum sleeve over the chrome sleeve and secure. Gorilla tape works well.
- It is best to use a drill press (highly recommended) for drilling the holes. Use a 1/8” drill bit and drill completely through.
- Insert the 1/8 roll pins. You’ll need a hammer to completely push them through.
- Slide the wheels on and you’re done.