The Native Seat Tool and Tackle Organizer is a tool storage caddy that is designed to fit under the First Class Seat. It has four slots for tool storage and two pockets for tackle boxes. It easily attaches to the bottom of the seat frame with hook and loop strips and it’s easy to access whether the seat is in the high or low position. It has D-rings so you can tether your fish grips or other tools to it. The Tool and Tackle organizer fits best on Native Slayer and Slayer Propel series due to the extra seat height needed for the tackle boxes. Tools and storage boxes sold separately.
- Hand sewn in Fletcher, NC.
- Provides four slots for tool storage (tools not included).
- Has two pockets for Plano boxes (boxes not included).
- Contains D rings for tethering tools.
- Provides easy to access in high or low seat positions.
- Attaches to the bottom of the seat frame with hook and loop strips.
For more Native Kayaks, Accessories, Replacement Parts and more, Click HERE