Our pro kayaking team loves the Astral Rassler Unisex Boating Shoe for its light weight and extra protection. It dries a lot faster than other “expedition” river shoes and its grip on granite is insane.
• Intended Use: Kayaking / rafting in rough terrain, fishing/wading.
• Uppers: 1000 Denier Cordura® Nylon with welded reinforcements at Heel and Toe. Semi-Rigid Heel cup with padded ankle collar for support and protection. Water Drainage eyelets, Airmesh tongue breathes and promotes drying. Water resistant 9mm oval laces.
• Midsole: 53C closed cell EVA foam with drainage ports at forefoot.
• Outsole: G.ss highest friction rubber. Razor-Siped, non-marking. 6mm thickness.
• Foot to Ground Distance: 17mm heel, 16 mm ball.
• Flexibility: Medium.
• Weight/shoe: 250g (8.82 oz.)
• Sizes: Available in Men’s US Sizing 5-13
• Fit: True to size (up to D width)
For more Astral Footwear and PFD’s, CLICK HERE